Sign in to follow this  
Eneka

Install

1 hour ago, Eneka said:

What i need for install?  ( about requeriments,bios... )

Well, first of all is Windows 10 (version 1809 / 1903 / 1909)
I am using Windows 10 Pro 1809
Further more you can read after you buy, there is download section and full instruction about the requirements 😀

13 hours ago, Eneka said:

Dont need UEFI ?

Further more you can read after you buy, there is download section and full instruction about the requirements 😀

dude stop whit "after buy " i need to know before ,I don't like losing money.i dont have EUFI and i need to know before,its hard to understand ? Yisus

2 hours ago, Eneka said:

dude stop whit "after buy " i need to know before ,I don't like losing money.i dont have EUFI and i need to know before,its hard to understand ? Yisus

Alright, then wait for someone else to answer your question

One thing for sure is, there is "Download" section and "Private" section that only available / visible once you buy (active once you get "Customer" role)
What is the purpose of this "private" section if you know it before you buy ?
LOL

The cheats only work on Windows operating systems (Windows 10, to be exact). Everyone has varying performances depending on their actual computer and Windows versions, so that part may vary. I think the general consensus is that it works best on 1809 and 1903 though. I personally have used the cheats on both and have had the same results, but I am still on 1809 due to various other programs I use.

Someone I know doesn't have UEFI and is still able to use it, so I think you should be fine. It could affect other things though, so I can't speak on that portion though.

I just wanted to know if you need UEFI mandatory to play.Thank you very much for the info.