Sign in to follow this  
WeweTheBrindle

EFT Cheat Gameplay

Yo guys, at the request of kernel,

here is a gameplay of Escape from Tarkov with the EFT Cheat, the goal was not to make a fragmovie with editing on all sides ( I m not experienced enough in editing for that haha) but well actually offer new customers to see more or less what you can do with the EFT Cheat, show how the ESP is op af.

I chose this gameplay not because there is a lot of kills, to show to the new customers that with an ESP and exit positions, even without great experience, without being incredibly good, with the right moves and the knowledge of enemy gestures, we can be damn hot.

Thank again kernel and all his team for the work and all the efforts they made to satisfy us ❤️.

Video 1# https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVdwKfnp4EE&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if you don't care about a ban but you're asking for it imho. You running straight to people/scavs and even start aiming at them when you couldn't see them. Play safe bro

9 hours ago, cheetoh2k20 said:

I don't know if you don't care about a ban but you're asking for it imho. You running straight to people/scavs and even start aiming at them when you couldn't see them. Play safe bro

It was for the video.

9 hours ago, cheetoh2k20 said:

there is no report function... only reddit can ban you kappa