STATUS
  • Apex Cheat Status: ONLINE
  • EFT Cheat Status: DETECTED / RECODING
  • R6S Cheat Status: RECODING
  • PUBG Cheat Status: DEVELOPMENT
  • RUST Cheat Status: DEVELOPMENT
vacant

EFT Honest Long Review + Feature Recommendations

Hey there, wanted to post my honest review of the EFT cheat after almost a week of using it. Keep in mind this is my opinion and if you think differently that is okay.

I'll start off with the ESP;

- Currently the ESP has a few options being, Distance of rendering of the players, Listing the distance of how far, Toggling team (I don't think this works though I have not tried it), Enabling/Disabling the 2D box and changing the size of the box, Head box so you know where their head is and you have an option for their Health be it Bar or Text.

- There is also Extract ESP which as it says on the tin as you could say tells you were the extracts are and has an option for the Distance of how far away they are.

(As I am typing this there has been an Item ESP added too which I have only used briefly and seems to work.)

Pros;

- Currently the ESP works almost all of the time, the odd time you may have to alt+tab to make it show again but that happens rarely and alt tabbing whilst in borderless does not take long anyway.

- The ESP updates regularly and is accurate to their position. It may be off by a few pixels at times but this is to be expected with an External and is not much of an issue.

- All around the ESP works well and is functioning very well as opposed to other providers currently out there.

Cons;

- The only issue I currently can see with the ESP and could be tweaked to make it better would be to fix the box around the text to make visibility better. (Note: this is not a need but is just a quality of life change which would benefit being able to see multiple people if they are grouped up close to you. Also if you have Extract ESP on it is also a large green box of text which blocks a good portion of the screen. Changing this to be for example only the text would help out and you could add an option to add the background colour back if you would like.)

ESP: 9/10 - If the text for Distance, Health and Extraction were to be changed to help visibility I would gladly up this to a 10/10 especially for how well this is working.

Next I will talk about the Aimbot;

- Currently the Aimbot has options for Bone, Aimkey, Radius, Draw Radius, Distance, Smooth, Bullet + Movement Prediction and No Switch.

- With these features alone you can have alot of customisation with if you wanted to rage or play legit. (I have not Raged with this cheat and only played Legit so my Review is mainly based off of that.) You can change the smoothing to none (Which seems to have some smoothing still from a separate option with the mouse updating. 

Pros;

- During my testing over this week of using the cheat I have used the Aimbot a few times but not many. From the few times I have used it, it seems to be good for legit but I have not tested it with Raging so therefor can not comment on whether you would be able to. I am assuming you could because you have a lot of customisation with it.

Cons;

- None as I have only used it for Legit and it seems to be working great in that aspect.

Aimbot: 10/10 - for legit use, no comment on rage.

There is also now No Sway and No Recoil. I have not used either of these features but assuming they work then I would say you could use it for rage if you wanted to alongside the Aimbot.

Security: 10/10 - Over the past week of me using this cheat it has not got me banned. Given this was only a week but from the Detection page it has been UD since its launch and has stayed that way since. Credits to the guys for keeping security a priority.

Overall: 9/10 - The cheat works like a charm and could do with some touch ups here and there and it would be perfect. I highly recommend this cheat if you are looking for one. The price may be a bit on the expensive side (This is a normal price for BE game cheats nowadays anyway) but trust me when I say it is worth it.

Here I am going to give a few features which I feel could be added and improve the cheat more;

- Dead Body ESP - As it says, you can see dead bodies so if you kill someone from a distance you know where they are.

- More ESP options - Possibly add more than just the 2D box, Bone ESP, Glow possibly, mainly just more options for people who don't like the traditional 2D box.

- Crosshair - This is mainly something for some people who may want it, though you could just download a program to overlay a dot for you if you would like.

Thanks for reading, overall the cheat is good and working great. I recommend it to anyone looking for an EFT cheat.

Thank you very much 🙂 

13 minutes ago, Norton said:

Thank you very much 🙂 

No problem man, keep up the good work

Can I use Intel i5-9400 win10 1909?

On 2/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, vacant said:

ESP: 9/10 - If the text for Distance, Health and Extraction were to be changed to help visibility I would gladly up this to a 10/10 especially for how well this is working.

This ^. Would be awesome if that gets tweaked soon. I have to toggle loot esp on the fly so I can see. 

Great review :pepeOK: