Sign in to follow this  
Waffle

EFT HWID Ban?

I would buy the EFT Hack but I already got a EFT Ban so I assume i'm HWID Flagged. What do you guys recommend. I'm thinking of the Spoofer from -/-? or is that not even necessary?
sry for linking another website, no offense

Its unlikely that you got a HWID Ban on the first offense. Check elitepvpers for a hwid spoofer 🙂 

Yes, the first ban is never a hwid ban in all EAC and BE games so you are good to go again.

45 minutes ago, Driver said:

Yes, the first ban is never a hwid ban in all EAC and BE games so you are good to go again.

Never say never ;D

I was baned twice I ended up getting a new cheap SSD it appears to be working for me but I  heard hwid spoofers can be more likely to be detected then a cheat itself

5 minutes ago, Tarkovpotato said:

I was baned twice I ended up getting a new cheap SSD it appears to be working for me but I  heard hwid spoofers can be more likely to be detected then a cheat itself

If the cheat is UD, and you use spoofer
You could get ban from the spoofer if spoofer detected

And yes, first time ban in EAC / BE doesn't always lead to HWID ban (you'll be UNLUCKY enough if you get HWID ban after first ban xD)
In R6, they only ban HDD/SSD Serial Number, so changing it will remove the ban (some people do raid0)

I've been banned a few times with other cheats on BE games and am not HWID banned. I don't recommend spoofing unless you absolutely have to. BE is pretty good at catching spoofers and the ones that you pay for, you might as well just buy a new drive and take less risk.

1 minute ago, jbx said:

I've been banned a few times with other cheats on BE games and am not HWID banned. I don't recommend spoofing unless you absolutely have to. BE is pretty good at catching spoofers and the ones that you pay for, you might as well just buy a new drive and take less risk.

Yeah thx, someone already recommended that yesterday. So bought a new ssd and reinstalled win10. 
One question though, do you know if I need to request a hwid reset for the client?

11 hours ago, Driver said:

i got hwid banned on first ban in apex legends and dayz , stop the bs lulz

38 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Yeah thx, someone already recommended that yesterday. So bought a new ssd and reinstalled win10. 
One question though, do you know if I need to request a hwid reset for the client?

for the cheat loader? u do , ur hwid changed with that new ssd

Just now, GrandeAsperge said:

for the cheat loader? u do , ur hwid changed with that new ssd

Thanks

Not true, i got banned once on fortnite for cheating and got a HWID ban right away. 

99.99% of public spoofers are detected anyway, I wouldn't bother using them.

Use a drive bay or raid0 for BattlEye HWID bans, that's the best way.

2 hours ago, Bryanearlsplinger said:

what's the matter with 0 ? if i have 2 SSD with HWID ban and i make a raid 0 it will work ?

If you run your 2 SSD's in RAID 0 , they won't be able to grab the serials of them.

It was delayed, but I ended up HWID banned in EFT. I dunno how I dodged the R6 HWID ban still. I was banned multiple times in that game with different cheats. I bought a new SSD and will be following the evasion guide today before reinstalling EFT.