Sign in to follow this  
Bhars

Shadow.tech - Cloud gaming to avoid HWID bans.

Thought I'd mention it here. Apparently the cheat works with it and Its available in 7 countries. They currently have a 50% off deal 13$~ a month up to a year. Only requirement is having a decent internet connection 20 mb up/down would probably be the absolute minimum.

the Current countries supported are France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland or United states

I personally tried tarkov on it and Its definitely playable, you could easily mule / transfer wealth using it as well (legit on main PC cheat on shadow). Since it doesn't really use a lot of your CPU/GPU. this was with 40 ms latency as well which would be on the higher end if you get a machine thats hosted in your state/country.

Shameless Plug. 

https://shop.shadow.tech/usen/invite/CURWT5AU

Edited by Bhars

Just 2 days after the first "package based radar" hacks came out for EFT, they banned running any kind of VM while running EFT.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they banned any kind of cloud streaming provider as well once they notice that players are using them to circumvent HWID bans.

You can only preorder now in europe. Will be released in April.

Thanks for sharing though @Bhars 👍

2 hours ago, BlauMan said:

Just 2 days after the first "package based radar" hacks came out for EFT, they banned running any kind of VM while running EFT.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they banned any kind of cloud streaming provider as well once they notice that players are using them to circumvent HWID bans.

I don't think they will do that or can do that. They would make there whole website/business useless just cause people might use it to hack. 😕
Especially if other developers start banning it aswell.

I got mine within 2 hours of purchasing in United states.

7 hours ago, Waffle said:

I don't think they will do that or can do that. They would make there whole website/business useless just cause people might use it to hack. 😕
Especially if other developers start banning it aswell.

Of course they can. BFG can disallow usage of their games on any cloud platform. Just as Blizzard has already done.