STATUS
  • Apex Cheat Status: ONLINE (SEASON 5)
  • EFT Cheat Status: DETECTED / RECODING
  • R6S Cheat Status: RECODING
  • PUBG Cheat Status: DEVELOPMENT
  • RUST Cheat Status: DEVELOPMENT
pvpd2only

Apex PayPal - Shoppy

So I'm looking at purchasing an Apex code using the PayPal method. I'm assuming that using this method means purchasing it from a reseller. How secure is this and how can I guarantee I will get this code? Currently looking at the seller I see 37 codes available but no feedback or reviews from anyone.

I actually just literally bought this not even half an hour ago. Sent the code immediately once payment went through!

That's good to hear. Is it instant, like the code appears on Shoppy right after or is it via email?

Via email. Sent it right to me once payment went through. It was an easy thing to set up to. Biggest thing when you do start running it is turning off your normal security. If not, it won't start up at all. The other issue that stumped me for awhile because sometimes I don't use anything I learn from computers is that it was a .rar file. My computer didn't have a zip application to open it. I just went onto the app store and downloaded it and it works perfectly. Just an FYI if you run into the issue where it won't open.